Sunday, September 29, 2013

VARA or VARINA


Growing up, customizing your own Nike sneakers was all the rage. All the colors and designs available made the task a never ending daydream. I remember going to tennis practice and seeing everyone's kicks, all so different and so unique. A simple way to bring color to life and pump up the game.

Today, I have found the equivalent for every working girl: the Ferragamo make your own shoe event! It's brilliant, it's beautiful, and it's BRIGHT! With the fun colors and combos available, I feel like a kid in a candy shop. Who said you can't have a different pair of Varinas for every day of the week??

Click HERE to design your own and go crazy with your creations! I'm loving the teal, lavender and bisque colors!! Write back with photos of the shoes that you create - I'm just dying to see!!




No comments:

Post a Comment