Sunday, September 1, 2013

Fall Decor

My sister and I spent the whole day at the mall yesterday, and as usual, that meant hours spent oogling home decor and cookware. Williams Sonoma is probably our biggest downfall: with its tantilizing smells and cozy festive allure, we can't leave without considering each new product and how it would definitely better our lives. I couldn't get away from these adorable White Crackle Serving Bowls, which are so perfect for the upcoming fall season! Paired with hughes of orange and gold, the things are literally perfect for everything from your morning cereal to warm tomato soup on a cold day. If you're a sucker for the fun and festive like me, then you'll love these bad boys! (There's also a White Crackle Pumpkin Serving Bowl and my absolute favorite, the White Crackle Pumpkin Sauce Boat!!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment