Friday, July 12, 2013

Can't Stop! Won't Stop!

CAN'T STOP WON'T STOP! I wish this was my motto about working out ; instead, it's my motto about online hunting for yoga clothes. I know I've posted on this topic infinite times before, but I think it's hugely important to feel cute and confident while working out. (And it's hugely important to get yourself off the couch and start working out in the first place!) There's nothing better as motivation than the image of yourself as a lean mean yogi machine, wearing the cutest lines currently available. Today's showcase: Ellie! (http://www.ellie.com/). I love the Ellie Shop and the "Fit Fashion" motto that defines their goods! An extra plus? Ellie recently intoduced the "Coral Crush" line, which provides a ton of awesome coral colored sports bras, workout tops, and more! Coral is great for summer -- it makes you look tan, and it's simply gorg! And let's be serious, ladies, an investment in cute yoga clothes goes far beyond the studio! It's agreed: there's nothing wrong with wearing these babies all around town, to class, to the market, or to wine wednesday with the girls! Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment