Sunday, February 17, 2013

tricky tricky...

OK. So I admit... I have expensive taste! But who doesn't?! There's nothing wrong with having good taste, especially when you know how to use the vice to your benefit! My favorite trick: shop on sites you love (I love anthropologie for work dresses - they're super classy and look great on just about any body type!), then try to replicate the look at a more affordable shop! You'll be surprised - a lot of times, a look that would have slipped under your radar will stick right out, shining with potential, after you've seen a similar all-star on a fancier website!

I'm really into the beige-with-black look right now, and fell in love with this Anthropologie dress: 


ONLY TO REALIZE, I can totally hook it up with this oh-so-much-cheaper version from Forever21:


YOU GET MY VIBE?! 
They may not be exactly the same, but at the end of the day, the same chic look is achieved!

No comments:

Post a Comment