Sunday, February 17, 2013

Pucker Up Buttercup!

It's amazing what a little lip color can do! My biggest tip: don't always go with the behind-the-counter makeup brands. Most of my favorites have come from endless experimentation, and now I get to share all of my trial-and-error with you!

For chapped lips, try Guerilla Beekeepers Lip Sentry! I met these guys at my local farmer's market, and I simply can't get enough of the all-natural, so-organic-it's-edible lip balm! The stuff's awesome, check it out at http://guerillabeekeepers.com.

If you haven't jumped onto the BABYLIPS bandwagon, it's time. 'Nough said. Just try it. I love the plum because it leaves lips a soft, sheer, deeply sophisticated color (plus it tastes so yummy!)

Next on my list: LIPSTICK QUEEN! I get mine at Anthropologie, but check out the website (www.lipstickqueen.com), because her stuff can be hard to find. Be sure to try both the Saint's line and the Sinner's line, which come in sheer and opaque to please all tastes!

Fresh. I'm obsessed. Who wouldn't be?! This magical little stick leaves lips beautifully colored and literally feels like your rubbing on silk. It's pricey, but worth the splurge.






No comments:

Post a Comment