Thursday, June 27, 2013

Karl Lagerfeld sketches Chanel

Coco Chanel.
I hope my post a few days ago about Chanel’s lovely new shoe line has everyone inspired to strut in style! If you’re going to make one splurge buy, I always say stick with shoes or bags – in most cases, they’re pretty difficult to outgrow! (Fine - if not shoes or bags, maybe some goodies from Hammacher Schlemmer... see my most recent post!) Anyways, who doesn’t love shoes! A great pair of shoes in itself make an outfit. All of that aside though, it’s time to give some kudos to Chanel’s fantastic line of jackets. From the classic tweed blazers to new looks that are boyish and fun, everyone needs a great jacket for work (and more obviously, for the nights after work!). No words (or even pictures) can replace the glories of a real Chanel jacket so classy that it will never go out of style. Karl Lagerfeld does a pretty awesome job though, sketching images that I can't help but share. In my mind, his art is perfection, capturing the glamour, sophistication, and timelessness that is Chanel.
(And notice how they all showcase such faaaabulous jackets!)


For more, visit inside.chanel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment